UN Volunteers in Cambodia are now looking for dedicated candidate to work in UNICEF in Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH) team! What skills and experience should you have to succeed? Continue reading:
The successful candidat should have following:
- Degree in water and/or sanitation related engineering/environmental science: for example: Engineer’s Degree in Environmental Engineering; Engineer’s Degree in Water Resources Engineering & Rural Infrastructure; Environmental Sciences; Civil Engineering;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience (volunteering and professional), preferably in development programs and/or experience in water and/or wastewater quality testing and/or information/database systems and software is an advantage;
- High level of proficiency in English – spoken and written;
- Previous experience as a volunteer and/or experience of another culture, (i.e. studies, volunteer work, internship) would be highly regarded;
- Computer skills (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and others).
- Monthly Volunteer Living Allowance (631$), life, health and permanent disability insurance are included, annual Leave and other benefits.