Become a National UN Volunteer for UNV! UNV in Cambodia is looking for Project Assistant for Youth Volunteerism – skills development for increased employability. The minimum requirements are as following:
- At least 22 years old;
- Graduate degree in Development Studies or International Relations or Social Sciences or related discipline;
- 2 years’ experience (volunteering and professional) working in support of the volunteering sector in Cambodia, preferably in advocating and coordinating volunteer related activities at the national/subnational level;
- Good knowledge of issues related to civic participation, youth, skills development and employability in Cambodia will be an asset;
- Hands on experience in conducting interviews/facilitating focus group discussions is an asset;
- Ability to summarize and systematize information and identify priorities for follow up activities
- Fluency in English in Khmer, with experience in translation an asset
- Computer proficiency
Monthly Volunteer Living Allowance (631$), Annual Leave and other benefits. The deadline is January 18, 2016. Interested candidates please send their CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please write email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For detailed information, please click here.