Job announcement: Independent External Consultant (s) for Program Evaluation
Youth Resource Development Program (YRDP) is a nonprofit and non-governmental youth organization founded in October 1992. YRDP aims to foster youth empowerment so that youth can become active members of civil society. YRDP is committed to strengthen youth by developing their critical and analytical thinking skills and social conscience and enabling them to take responsibility for their own future and the future of their family, society and country.
YRDP is looking for a team or individual external consultant (s) to conduct an evaluation of program implementation, January, 2012 to June, 2014
Objectives of the program evaluation
• To assess the relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, impact, outcomes and sustainability of the program implementation
• To make recommendations to improve YRDP programs and activities for the new strategic plan
The evaluation team will be accountable for delivering the evaluation report in English and Khmer with credibility and transparency.
The methodology for the evaluation must be desk review, number of focus group discussions and survey with sample size out of 99 individuals out of a total of 15,371 beneficiaries. .
• At least 5 year experience in research, project evaluation, preferably in the areas of youth resource development, democratic citizenship education, youth engagement in good governance, and peace building.
• Profound competences in different data collection methods and data analysis (qualitative and quantitative);
• Proficiency in English and Khmer
• Excellent communication skills;
• Ability to ensure ownership and acceptance of the findings by all YRDP staff;
• Experience in and/or sensitivity to the Cambodian context;
• Experience of evaluation with NGOs.
The duration of the evaluation process is 7 weeks, starting from July18, 2014 to September 04, 2014. The final report will be submitted not later than September 1, 2014.
How to apply
Individuals, companies, or organizations with relevant expertise and interest, should send us the following:
• An expression of interest;
• A proposal describing the method of evaluation, curriculum vitae, schedule of evaluation, work testimonials of the similar evaluations and a detailed budget to the following address by 5:00 p.m. July 10, 2014:
YRDP, #93, St. 590, BoeungKak 2, TuolKork, Phnom Penh or by email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, For detailed Terms of Reference please: Click Here or contact email@example.com